How To Order Your GED Transcript
So the hard part is over, you’ve finally taken your GED exam. Now what?!
Time to get a copy of your GED transcript! Read below to find out how.
- Sign in.
- Select which document you want to order.
- If you want to order more than one type of document, you will have the option to select another document before you submit your order.
- Enter the name of the destination. You can search by institution name, acronym, city, state, email address, etc. To send your transcript to yourself, click Send to Yourself.
- If your destination appears, click Select.
- If your destination does not appear, click Enter your own next to Not finding your destination?
- You can now continue to order your transcript.
- The cost for a GED transcript is $15 (unless you took the GED test in Kansas, where the transcript costs $20).
- Some states/jurisdictions only allow you to order your transcript; others may offer diplomas and certificates too.
- You can send your document(s) to any destination: to a college, an employer, or yourself, for example.
So, What Happens Next?
- If the system finds your records, your document(s) will be sent out within 24 hours.
- If the system cannot find your records, or finds more than one record, someone from our technical support team will try to manually find your record. You will receive updates by email.